This plugin shall redirect the user to the archive page whether it was a category or a tag or an author archive page if he searched for the archive page related term.
- Redirects directly to the category or tag or author archive pages from search
- Can control whether to show which of the three archive page types to be shown
- Works with Polylang plugin
All features from Free version included plus:
- Supports custom post types and custom taxonomy terms (e.g. shows the archive page for Woocommerce products, product categories, brands, …etc.)
- Shows archive pages in search results : If redirecting directly to the search result is not the optimal choice for your website (e.g. for websites using live search or just wanting to show other results on search), PRO version can show the archive page as a result in search results.
- WPML Support: For a multilingual website working with WPML, redirect will not work except for main language. PRO version handles compatibility with WPML and Polylang for the basic option of redirecting directly to archive page or displaying the archive page in search results.
- Create custom queries for the archive page: If you want to display the soccer category when the user searches for the word “football”, PRO version handles this either through redirecting to soccer archive page or through showing “soccer” archive page in search results. You can assign any word you want to the term you like.
- Control the archive page to be in search: If you do not want an archive page to appear from search, you can simply delete it from the options page.
- WooCommerce compatibility
If you have a question or a suggestion of an idea idea you’d like to see in the plugin, you can email me.
Contributors & Developers
“Archive Pages in Search Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Added the ability to redirect the user to the archive page if he searched for the category or tag term or author name.