eSIM.Ninja is a leading travel mobile data plans comparison platform. We help people stay connected for less no matter where they go and enable content creators from personal Facebook and Instagram profiles and small travel blogs to high-traffic travel portals to monetize content.
eSIM.Ninja places a widget on your pages and posts right where you want it. After you install the plugin you can place a shortcode that will display the mobile data plan comparison widget.
We have a long experience in affiliate marketing and always provide tools that are:
* Easy to install: Install our plugin and instantly monetize travel-related traffic on your WordPress site.
* Zero admin: You can focus on creating great travel content and our widget will display related offers.
* Integrated: Use your favorite connect editors like Elementor, Visual Composer, and others: the widget is easy to add using a shortcode right where you want it to be.
* Appreciated: your visitors will benefit from this additional information, staying connected while on the go is essential, and they surely thank you for helping them.
To use this plugin you’ll need to sign up for an eSIM.Ninja affiliate account. Once you’re approved, all you need to do is install the plugin and our technology will get to work.
Just install from your WordPress “Plugins > Add New” screen and all will be well. Manual installation is very straightforward as well:
- Upload the zip file and unzip it in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
Settings > eSIM.Ninjaand add your partner ID, grab a shortcode, and start adding it to your content.
I want out, how should I remove eSIM.Ninja?
- Disable the plugin (this will remove all widgets)
- Remove the plugin
- Remove all related shortcodes added to your content
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“eSIM.Ninja Affiliates Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated tranlsaton files and path.
- Version fix.
- Russian naming fix.
- Russian locale update.
- Fixed localization issue.
- Fixed Russian translation.
- Initial release.