WordPress provides decent search functionality, but what if you want to exclude particular page, post, and custom post types from site’s search results? The Exclude Posts from Search Results plugin is for you.
This plugin can exclude any singular post you don’t want to reveal in the wordpress search result for your visitors.
You can exclude posts by entering keywords and sentences in the plugin setting page. If a post have any of the keyword or sentence in the title, content or excerpt from the entered values, it will get excluded from the search results.
This plugin provides a simple and reliable way to exclude posts without adding a single line of code.
You can exclude a post by selecting “Exclude Post from Search Results” on the post edit page. You can also exclude post from quick edit.
By default, this plugin will exclude posts only for guest (non-logged-in) users, if you want to exclude posts for any specific role type then you can select that user role from here.
This plugin only exclude posts,pages from WordPress site’s global search, it’s not affected to google search or sitemap.
Free plugin Features
- Easy and secure to operate.
- It is free.
- You can exclude posts by specified keywords and sentences.
- Just with a single click, you can exclude pages, posts, and custom posts.
- Supports quick edit.
- Supports Excluded Post sorting and filter in post list page.
- Admin can see all excluded posts list on the plugin setting page, and can remove posts from exclusion.
- Admin can select user roles for whom to apply exclude search results.
- Also Supports in Afrikaans, Arabic, German, Spanish(Spain), French(Canada), Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese(Brazil), Chinese(China), Chinese(Taiwan), Russian these Languages.
Pro Plugin Features
- Exclude all posts by its Post Type.
- Exclude Post By It’s term(Category).
- Supports quick edit for specific term(category).
- Supports Excluded Term(Category) sorting term’s list page.
- Admin can see all excluded terms(category) list on the plugin setting page, and can remove excluded term(category) posts from exclusion.
- Exclude Specific Author All posts for search result.
- Supports Excluded User sorting and filter user’s list page.
- Admin can see all excluded users list on the plugin setting page, and can remove excluded user from exclusion.
- Also Supports in Afrikaans,Arabic,German,Spanish(Spain),French(Canada),Italian,Indonesian,Japanese,Portuguese(Brazil),Chinese(China),Chinese(Taiwan),Russian these Languages
- Timely support 24/7.
- Regular updates.
- Well documented.
GET PRO PLUGIN
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Step #1: Search Exclude Search Result in the plugin’s search section to install and activate it, After Plugin Active go to Admin Menu -> Search Exclude Settings.
Step #2: Once you activate the plugin, you can discover it from WordPress’s dashboard.
Step #3: After activation, you will see the Exclude Post option will be available in the post, page, and custom post section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Exclude Posts from Search Results” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
*Tested up to wp version 6.2.2
*Tested up to wp version 6.0.1
*Tested up to wp version 5.9
*Tested up to wp version 5.8.3
*launch Pro Version