The Latency Tracker plugin counts the number of database calls and speed of your site, tracks it over time, and gives you some statistics about the performance of your site.
- Upload ‘latency-tracker’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Latency Tracker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Store and view peak memory usage
- Added ‘Clear all records’ button
- Store and view user agent of each request
- Switch to use of WordPress standard scripts and CSS
- Fixed table striping
- Only show button if overage exists
- Fixed enforcement of max records setting
- Added button to manually enforce max records setting
- Initial public release