This plugin disables password strength enforcement in WooCommerce. Future versions may allow the user to change the minimum password strength rather than disabling it altogether.
Disabling the minimum password strength is not recommended from a security standpoint. Use at your own risk!
If you like this plugin, please consider leaving a comment or review.
You may also like these plugins
WP Zone has built a bunch of plugins, add-ons, and themes. Check out other favorites here on the repository and don’t forget to leave a 5-star review to help others in the community decide.
- Product Sales Report for WooCommerce – setup a custom sales report for the products in your WooCommerce store with toggle sorting options. Including or excluding items based on date range, sale status, product category and id, define display order, choose what fields to include, and generate your report with a click.
- Export Order Items for WooCommerce – export the order details for each sale in your WooCommerce store. Simplify order fulfillment, generate accounting reports in a few clicks, and download into CSV format for readability and universal compatibility with Export Order Items.
- Replace Image – keep the same URL when uploading to the WordPress media library
- Force Update Check for Plugins and Themes -force Update Check for Plugins and Themes forces WordPress to run a theme and plugin update check whenever you visit the WordPress updates page
- Connect SendGrid for Emails – connect SendGrid for Emails is a third-party fork of (and a drop-in replacement for) the official SendGrid plugin
- Disable User Registration Notification Emails – when this plugin is activated, it disables the notification sent to the admin email when a new user account is registered.
- Inline Image Upload for BBPress – enables the TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor for BBPress forum topics and replies and adds a button to the editor’s “Insert/edit image” dialog that allows forum users to upload images from their computer and insert them inline into their posts.
- Potent Donations for WooCommerce – acceptance donations through your WooCommerce store
- Shortcodes for Divi – allows to use Divi Library layouts as shortcodes everywhere where text comes.
- Stock Export and Import for WooCommerce – generates reports on the stock status (in stock / out of stock) and quantity of individual WooCommerce products.
- Random Quiz Generator for LifterLMS – pull a random set of questions from your quiz so users never get the same question twice when retaking or setting up a practice quiz.
- WP and Divi Icons – adds over 660 custom outline SVG icons to your website. SVG icons are vector icons, so they are sharp and look good on any screen at any size.
- WP Layouts – the best way to organize, import, and export your layouts, especially if you have multiple websites.
- WP Squish – reduce the amount of storage space consumed by your WordPress installation through the application of user-definable JPEG compression levels and image resolution limits to uploaded images.
To view WP Zone’s premium WordPress plugins and themes, visit our WordPress products catalog page
- Click “Plugins” > “Add New” in the WordPress admin menu.
- Search for “Password Strength for WooCommerce”.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate Plugin”.
Alternatively, you can manually upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory.
Contributors & Developers
“Password Strength for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Password Strength for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: password strength enforcement may be still displayed
- Hide the notices about strength password
- Initial release