This plugin will show a testimonial feed with star rating on your post, page or widget area using the shortcode
count: limit the number of feeds to show. (default: 4)
I am planning to add pagination and front-end testimonial rating submissions in the next updates.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Testimonial Feed”
- Activate “Testimonial Feed”
- Add Testimonials on “Testimonial feeds” post type
- Use [tfeed_output] shortcode in your post or page.
Will this plugin work on my website/theme
– It will work on any website/theme that follows the WordPress coding standards found at https://codex.wordpress.org. The plugin uses minimal css so you can customize it to match the look and feel of your website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Testimonial Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Testimonial Feed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.