The TextSanity plugin is a plugin that allows WordPress users to connect to their TextSanity account. The plugin creates an admin section where you can add, modify, and control forms where visitors to your website can add their phone number.
- Upload textsanity to the
- Login to the WordPress admin panel and go to the the plugins page. On the plugins page, activate the TextSanity plugin.
- Navigate to the TextSanity > Account Connection page.
- Click on the Connect TextSanity Account and follow the steps to authorize WordPress to be able to connect with your TextSanity account.
- The TextSanity plugin should now be fully active.
- Navigate to the TextSanity > Texting Widgets page to start adding forms to your site.
Read all 2 reviews
Great plug in for any site. Plug in allows you to capture customer phone numbers and route them to your sales or service team so you can follow through with customer questions, concerns, or sales. I use it every day. A must have in our fast-paced sales environment. Can text or call customers.
This plugin, coupled with our TextSanity account, changes the game for connecting with people from our website via SMS text messaging.
We are using the chat-style engagement on certain pages which is was easily set to connect people to different departments in our company; all via text message!. Customers can start a conversation with us and they can go about their day and we can continue the conversation with them on their phone's SMS app.
The different departments in our company each have the TextSanity account open on a computer and can see and respond immediately when a customer starts a conversation.We also have some sales guys in the field and they just have teh TextSanity mobile app on their phones so when someone starts a conversation that they need to jump in on, they can easily do it from their mobile devices.
No complaints here. It's just good technology.
“TextSanity” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors