You can use this plugin to add a unique CSS class to your pages or posts.
TasteWP has prepared a quick WordPress instance with this plugin, so you can give it a try in this demo
There’s a way to add a class to appear only on mobile devices. You can do that by simply adding
mobile- on the front of
the class. For example, if you want to have the class “car” for mobile side, you need to use “mobile-car”.
If you find this plugin helpful, or you just want to send me a coffee here are the ways:
- Use the Github Sponsor button
- Watch me coding on twitch.tv/thelup
- Or simply visit my site lup.dev and make those analytics ring.
- Install Custom Body Class either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your
- After activating Custom Body Class go to any edit page and see the Custom Body Class metabox in the right sidebar.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Body Class” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Custom Body Class” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Custom Body Class” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update: Check compatibility with 6.0.0.
- Fix: Properly instantiate plugin default settings.
- Update: Check for nonce existence on settings page form.
- Update: Better escapes for the plugin’s settings page.
- Update: Modified textdomain as the plugin’s name.
- Add: Nonce verification for the plugin’s settings page.
- Fix: Now the metabox will load even if the Autocomplete feature is off.
- Add: The capability to restrict the metabox for Administrators only.
- Add an option for a global class
- Add support for classes on mobile devices
- Add a tag selector with autocomplete for all post types
- Quick archives fix
- Small fixes, and typos
- We are on