Get the first image from the content of a post and set that image as a featured image.
- Select the (custom) post type for which you want to set the featured images
- Ability to overwrite existing featured images.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-set-featured-image-from-contentdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Tools -> WP Set Featured Image From Content
- Choose your settings and click the button
- Is the plugin in GIT?
- Do you accept Pull Requests
- Do you accept feature requests?
Sure, but be patiënt when requesting something.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Set Featured Image From Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Set Featured Image From Content” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Set Featured Image From Content” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed a big that caused entire settings page to turn into a link when succesfully adding a featured image
- Re-release, to add some missing files.
- Pick the (custom) post type(s) you want the featured image to be set from.
- Added overwriting of existing featured image as option.
- Build in check for theme support of post thumbnails.
- Made the settings area look a bit nicer.
- Initial plugin