This simple plugin is a widget that displays a list of random posts on your sidebar. You can exclude certain posts by ID.
Small bug has been noticed by one of user into post status has been fixed now.
- Widget Title: the title of the widget
- No of Post: Number of random posts you would like to be display
How to install the plugin (Random Posts for widget) and get it working.
- Upload random-post-for-widget.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use your “Appearance/Widgets” settings configure
- See Random Post in widget area than drag and configure
নৱেম্বৰ 3, 2020
I use this to generate ten random recipes for those who are not sure what to cook for dinner. I love it.
Contributors & Developers
“Random Post for Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Random Post for Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.